Old injuries are just as capable of healing as recent injuries, only may require a little more time and patience. Fortunately, the body responds beautifully to slow, gentle and precise manipulation, a perfect example of how we often heal more quickly with a patient and less forceful method.
CST is appropriate for newborns, the elderly, and those in delicate conditions. It is also very effective for athletes and those striving to be at the top of their game.
Commonly treated conditions include:
- Motor Vehicle Injuries
- Migraines and Headaches
- Neck and Back Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Motor-Coordination Impairments
- Stress and Tension-Related Problems
- Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Central Nervous System Disorders
- Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome (TMJ)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Orthopedic Problems
- Post Birth Recovery for Mother and Baby
- And Many Other Conditions*
*Please contact me for specific concerns or questions.